What is colon hydrotherapy?
Colon Hydrotherapy involves the introduction of water into the colon through the rectum to flush out waste and toxins. Colon Hydrotherapy offers several benefits. Here is a brief history and some of the many benefits of Colon Hydrotherapy.
Why colon hydrotherapy?
At Simply Bliss Med Spa & Wellness, we are dedicated to our patience well being. We offer state of the art technology in Colon Hydrotherapy. We have highly trained and accredited professionals administering the procedures overseen by our in house Doctor.
Benefit of Colon Hydrotherapy
The first record mentioning colon hydrotherapy is an Egyptian medical document discovered by Ebers from 1500 BC. Colonic irrigation is considered one of the great treasures of the Leipzig Library.
- Improved Digestive Health: Colon Hydrotherapy can help remove impacted feces, toxins, and waste material from the colon, leading to improved digestive function and regular bowel movements.
- Detoxification: Colon Hydrotherapy aids in detoxifying the body by eliminating accumulated toxins.
- Relief from Constipation: Colon hydrotherapy provides temporary relief from chronic constipation by softening and loosening stool, making it easier to pass. However, it's not a long-term solution and should not replace dietary and lifestyle changes for managing constipation.
- Weight Loss: Some individuals use colon hydrotherapy as a weight loss aid, it can help shed pounds by removing waste material and toxins from the body.
- Alleviation of Digestive Symptoms: Colon Hydrotherapy can alleviate symptoms like bloating, gas, and abdominal discomfort.
- Advanced Nutrient Absorption: A clean colon can lead to better nutrient absorption.
- Aids in clearing out toxins and die-off when doing parasite and candida, detox cleanses.
If you are experiencing digestive issues or seeking detoxification, call Simply Bliss Med Spa & Wellness to schedule an appointment to discuss the many benefits of Colon Hydrotherapy with our Doctor today.
Colon Hydrotherapy treatments are solely for prevention, colon cleansing, and detoxification and are in no way a substitute for traditional, allopathic medical care. If you have severe symptoms of any serious disorders, it is your responsibility to seek the attention of a healthcare professional.